Location Ukraine, Kharkiv
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, and Kharkiv. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
We are looking for an energetic, communicative and high-performing Project Manager who will manage technical implementations for our customers. It’ll be your job to analyze the technical ecosystem of a customer and, working closely with a Rallyware Customer Success Manager, understand their business needs and transform them into technical solutions based on existing Rallyware platform functionality and technical integrations implemented in the past. You will regularly interact with both business and engineering teams on Rallyware and customers’ end.
Rallyware is committed to diversity and inclusion in continuing to build a team with a variety of perspectives, identities, and professional experiences. We evaluate each candidate on the merits of their skills, competencies, cultural fit, and contribution to the company. This position is based in Ukraine, Kharkiv. Light to moderate travel is anticipated, mostly to major international customer locations as needed.
- Gain a deep understanding of and become a subject matter expert of Rallyware’s platform;
- Work closely with the customer success team and customers to gain a deep understanding of customer’s business processes with a focus on tech component (tech ecosystem, database structure, authorization flow, etc.);
- Consult customers on implementation and advise on solutions that would be optimal to address given business needs;
- Provide support and guidance to the customer’s technical team throughout the implementation process;
- Participate in forming business requirements to further translate them into technical requirements and specifications;
- Create technical specification documents based on business requirements formed by a Customer Success Manager and a customer;
- Work closely with the product and technical teams to assess technical solutions, get clear estimates on implementation and possible risks;
- Design high-level technical implementation project plans and present them to the Customer Success team and the customers;
- Design detailed technical implementation project plans with logical phases and timelines that satisfy business needs and expectations;
- Create tickets and epics in JIRA based on approved project plans, business and technical specifications;
- Work closely with the engineering, product, and QA teams to ensure timely deliverables according to a project plan.
Competencies and Requirements:
We are looking for a person who is enthusiastic, diligent, communicative, detail-oriented. Much like you will learn from us, we expect to learn from you and build great things together along the way. Oftentimes, this will entail coming up with new processes within the organization that haven’t existed before, diving deep into a variety of current and anticipated customer use cases, and being a facilitator within different communication channels in a distributed, multicultural team.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate and excel in the priorities listed above, along with the guidelines below.
- 1-2 years of SaaS technical project management experience (B2B/Enterprise preferred);
- A balance of technical and business acumen translating to effective communication with users and business stakeholders to evaluate priorities and solutions;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- High degree of comfort with ambiguity and change;
- Excellent time management skills and experience working in distributed/remote team environments;
- Demonstrate a “get it done” attitude and strong degree of ownership with an ability to both think and plan strategically, but also roll up your sleeves to execute on your plan;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts in clear, non-technical terms;
- Ability to collaborate with teammates and customers to negotiate direction on design, technology, and customer needs for maximum business impact.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible hours + remote work days;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!