SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
Location United States, Remote
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of a gig economy with onboarding, training, incentives and opportunity management to ensure their success in reaching their unique goals. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Pampered Chef, Salesforce.com, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with an initial focus on direct selling, tech and insurance.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across the US, Toronto (Canada), Lima (Peru), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), and various cities in Ukraine. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Sales Executive to join the excitement at Rallyware by acquiring new business. Your role will be to close marketing qualiﬁed leads as well as seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with our largest potential customers and their senior executives. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in solution-based selling, building a pipeline of leads through outbound activities, meeting with clients in person, coordinating & leading sales meetings, and crushing sales quotas.
- Own the sales process from initial contact to deal close;
- Convert Marketing qualiﬁed leads into closed deals;
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, in person meetings, emails, and social channels;
- Represent Rallyware and our solutions to potential clients;
- Identify client’s explicit needs and use compelling storytelling and value selling to suggest appropriate products/services;
- Work with Sales Engineers to customize product solutions to align with customer needs and increase customer satisfaction;
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects;
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans;
- Perform compelling online demos to prospects that are tailored to their desired outcomes;
- Foster relationships and team up with channel partners to build pipeline quickly and close deals in record time;
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects;
- Report to the VP of Sales on the pipeline, forecasting, QBRs, and bridge planning;
- Close deals and achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role were hunting for new business was the primary objective;
- Experience selling to retail organizations or franchises preferred;
- Ability to travel for client meetings & events internationally and hold valid travel;
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls);
- Track record of achieving and crushing sales quotas;
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Pipedrive or HubSpot);
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Understanding of sales performance metrics;
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and negotiation skills;
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations and demonstrations in person or remotely, with a solid technical understanding of video conference and presentation platforms;
- A High-quality internet connection with a private, professional workspace in your home;
- Strong social media and phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply for this role by clicking here