Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, and Kharkiv, Ukraine, and we are currently hiring in Canada, with the primary focus on the Greater Toronto Area. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
We are looking for an energetic, communicative, empathetic, and high-performing Product Manager who will support, execute, and scale our product effort to meet our strong growth objectives across our enterprise customer base. It’ll be your job to help build and maintain the product roadmap, to drive the development of new features and improvement of existing functionality within our mobile apps and web apps, and to bridge the gap between the engineering and customer success teams in a variety of demanding, mission-critical environments. You will report directly to the CTO and regularly interact with the multi-disciplinary teams across the entire organization, ranging from product and engineering to customer success, sales, and marketing.
Rallyware is committed to diversity and inclusion in continuing to build a team with a variety of perspectives, identities, and professional experiences. We evaluate each candidate on the merits of their skills, competencies, cultural fit, and contribution to the company. This position is based in Canada, preferably (but not necessarily) in the Greater Toronto Area. Light to moderate travel is anticipated, including to the US and Ukraine offices, as well as to major international customer locations as needed.
- Gain a deep understanding of and become a subject matter expert of Rallyware’s platforms, our history, our customers, and our vision for the future.
- Drive the continued development of Rallyware’s enterprise platform and business rules engine from strategy and conceptualization to delivery, adoption, analytics, and growth.
- Scale and maintain ongoing channels of product-related communication with internal and external stakeholders, including discovery sessions, customer deep dives, product release updates, and others.
- Work closely with the customer success team and customers to facilitate effective understanding of product capabilities, gather feedback and suggestions, and turn them into functional requirements for configurable, generalizeable platform features.
- Take a central role in driving roadmap planning, UX/UI design, one-pagers, functional specs, sprint planning, and prioritization in close collaboration with the CTO, VP Engineering, and design team.
- Ensure that all team members have access to the most current product resources, information, plans, and delivery timelines.
- Keep everyone focused on the team and customer objectives to support predictable team velocity and alignment with company goals.
Competencies and Requirements:
We are not looking for someone who simply matches a bunch of hiring bullet points, has graduated with a specific degree from a specific tier of schools, or boasts a laundry list of highly-abbreviated cryptic certifications. Above all, we are looking for a person who is enthusiastic, diligent, communicative, detail-oriented, with a keen eye for design and usability, a sense of ownership, and a high degree of empathy for our users, our customers, and our fellow team members. Much like you will learn from us, we expect to learn from you and build great things together along the way. Oftentimes, this will entail coming up with new processes within the organization that haven’t existed before, diving deep into a variety of current and anticipated customer use cases, and being a facilitator within different communication channels in a distributed, multicultural team.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate and excel in the priorities listed above, along with the guidelines below.
- 2+ years of SaaS product management experience (B2B/Enterprise preferred).
- Proven track record of building software products that users love, with primary focus on mobile apps. Software engineering background would be a big plus.
- A balance of technical and business acumen translating to effective communication with users and business stakeholders to evaluate priorities and inform product changes.
- High degree of comfort with ambiguity and change.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working in distributed/remote team environments.
- Great attention to detail, whether it concerns pixel-perfect UI, corner cases in specifications, feature release timelines, or well-written in-product microcopy.
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, and deeply empathetic.
- Demonstrate a “get it done” attitude and strong degree of ownership with an ability to both think and plan strategically, but also roll up your sleeves to execute on your plan.
- Deep understanding of how modern mobile apps, web apps, and emerging technologies are used for a means to engage, motivate, retain, and increase performance and productivity of users from a wide variety of demographics, socioeconomic backgrounds, and business use cases.
- Ability to collaborate with teammates and customers to negotiate direction on design, technology, and customer needs for maximum business impact.
- Ability to develop proofs of concept using prototyping and design tools to articulate, quantify and validate opportunities.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts in clear, non-technical terms.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!