CUSTOMER SUCCESS ASSOCIATE
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, Toronto, and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
The Customer Success Associate is one of the key members of the Customer Success team. The primary responsibility of this position is to help Customer Success Manager to handle the program implementation and software deployments for small to large scale customers and ensure a smooth customer onboarding in support of customer goals.
This position requires customer facing skills, analytical skills and deep understanding of the Rallyware platform to understand customer’s business expectations and transform them into configuration and requirements specification documents, and ensure their successful fulfilment.
- Ability to collaborate with CSM and external clients to help define project requirements and expectations, and further transform them into requirements specification documents;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing and deliver stand-up and online presentations to internal and external audiences;
- Ability to manage customer expectations in complex situations as well as align best practices;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously;
- Must be able to develop materials that depict examples of our software solutions;
- Experience with Project Management tools – JIRA, Confluence;
- Full software implementation life cycle experience is not required, but will be a huge plus;
- Experience working in multicultural environments with remote teams;
- Languages – Portuguese, English.
- Work with customer accounts to clearly understand their business needs and design training programs that support these objectives (supporting role in this process for Customer Success Manager);
- Help CSM establishing strong, long-term client relationships;
- Work with customers on a day to day basis to address their requests, answer questions;
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams;
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs;
- Based on program design and project implementation scope defined by CSM, develop a detailed project plan;
- Clearly break down complex projects into identifiable work streams and build well-structured project plans;
- Develop business requirements specification documents and, where needed, further transform them into configuration specifications;
- Precisely manage project timelines and scope, accurately assess and mitigate risks to ensure successful project launch;
- Work with internal resources to update/create end-user online self-directed training materials;
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the Rallyware products and solutions and act as a trusted advisor to customers;
- Summarize and report on project status for CSM.
- Flexible hours;
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
- Collaborative international team environment;
- Minimum bureaucracy and no time tracking systems;
- Excellent compensation package.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply for this role by clicking here.