CUSTOMER SUCCESS ASSOCIATE
Employee success is at the heart of what we do for our customers. We help them leverage our innovative cloud engagement platform to design and run uniquely scalable engagement programs and drive remarkable success for their workforces around the globe.
The Customer Success Associate is a member of the Customer Success team. The primary responsibility of this position is to become a trusted advisor to our customers and help manage every aspect of the post-sales relationship.
- Manage the processes in Jira, creation of documents in Confluence;
- Organize and assist with renewals opportunities;
- Prepare presentations and reports;
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers and help manage every aspect of the post-sales relationship;
- Manage a portfolio of hundreds of customers with diverse needs, requirements, and levels of technological sophistication;
- Generate upsell opportunities to drive expansion revenue;
- Proactively monitor customer activity and provide insights to clients to improve outcomes;
- Be the customer’s voice internally and provide feedback on how we can better serve their needs.
- Strong Upper-Intermediate written and conversational English;
- Business and sales-oriented mind;
- Awareness of customer context and a keen ability to empathize with their needs;
- Passionate about technology and innovation with advanced computer skills;
- A strategic mindset to understand the client’s needs before, during, and after deployment;
- Ability to leverage resources within the company to get the right answers and achieve resolution through personal leadership;
- Self-driven and result-oriented specialist;
- Exceptional attention to details and analytic skills;
- Promising data presentation skills;
- Passion for developing a career in a startup environment, working in a global multi-cultural organization.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!