Come join a team where you can have an enormous impact!
Employee success is at the heart of what we do for our customers. We help them leverage our innovative cloud engagement platform to design and run uniquely scalable engagement programs and drive remarkable success for their workforces around the globe.
Rallyware is seeking a team player with a natural propensity to share concepts and techniques as well as foster and encourage sharing of knowledge. Key accountabilities include implementation of best practice techniques for test-driven development, value-based exploratory testing, systematically testing data quality aspects of applications across platforms, functional and regression testing. This role requires technical skills, including the ability to create, document and execute test strategies and test plans.
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios and scripts.
- Design, build upon and maintain automation frameworks at both the UI and API level
- Document software defects, using defect tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Monitor defect resolution efforts and track successes
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Define test parameters, design tests, interpret test results and analyze test trends.
- Create and maintain quality metrics for all software releases.
- 3+ years’ experience managing a Software Quality Assurance team
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the understanding of how to find flaws in complex software.
- Must have strong technical skills, such as an ability to understand basic SQL syntax for checking results in a database or editing JSON/XML configuration files.
- Experience successfully applying agile/scrum methodology to develop and execute software test plans including continuous integration and test driven development.
- Experience in a Continuous Integration environment using tools such as TFS and Jenkins
- Experience with coding in an object oriented language (C#, Java, etc.)
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch shortly!