SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (SDR)
Employee success is at the heart of what we do for our customers. We help them leverage our innovative cloud engagement platform to design and run uniquely scalable engagement programs and drive remarkable success for their workforces around the globe.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Rallyware, you will be primarily responsible for setting up qualified meetings for our Account Executives, as well as executing outbound lead generation campaigns and qualifying inbound leads. We are searching for a creative, focused and resourceful SDR who loves technology sales. In return, you will have the opportunity to help Rallyware define and grow our SDR program, as well as your career with us.
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Rallyware Account Executives
- Build a sales pipeline by speaking with buyers to promote Rallyware products and services
- Leverage prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques to schedule demo calls with target accounts
- Execute outbound lead generation campaigns, as well as qualify outbound and inbound leads
- Think outside the box to find creative ways to make contact with targeted accounts and schedule meetings
- 1-3 years of experience as an SDR for a technical product or company
- Recent experience designing and executing outbound campaigns for a technical product is a must
- Recent experience cold calling technical buyers
- Familiarity with a variety of sales tools, such as Salesforce.com and LinkedIn, as well as other lead generation and prospecting tools like Yesware, LeadGenuis, HubSpot, etc.
- Proven success hitting activity metrics and meeting quotas
- A passion for technology sales is a must!
- Resourceful, creative, focused and organised mindset
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch shortly!