Want to learn why onboarding is a crucial step in talent development?
Onboarding will be effective if you:
- Let employees hit the ground running from day #1.
- Make employees feel like they belong.
- Get the whole team involved to provide streamlined communication.
- Set a clear path for employee integration into their job role.
- Make sure employees know their potential career roadmap.
- Offer various opportunities for continuous learning and development.
First impressions count. In fact, new employees decide whether they feel at home at a company within the first three weeks, with 4% quitting their job after the first day.