MARKETING CONTENT MANAGER
03 – 05 – 2019
As a content manager you are responsible for developing and implementing content strategies that support our key growth objectives. You build and deliver compelling, keyword-rich, actionable content, including blog posts, social media content, prospecting emails, white papers, case studies, infographics, etc. You are responsible for persona development, customer journey mapping, and organic, social and paid media content strategies.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of achievements with inbound content marketing programs that close the loop from awareness to revenue.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or relevant industry experience
- Three to five years of previous content marketing experience, preferably in enterprise software industry
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Superior writing, editing, and storytelling skills required
- Understanding of reading and writing about data from surveys and other resources, ability to draw conclusions from stats
- Comfortable with getting (and using) constructive feedback
- Highly motivated on an individual level and organized to manage day-to-day tasks
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!