05 – 05 – 2017
Location: San Francisco, CA
Come join a team where you can have an enormous impact!
We help businesses around the world to leverage our innovative employee engagement platform to design and run uniquely scalable engagement programs and drive remarkable success for their workforces around the globe.
Rallyware is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst that could drive the success of our customers through extensive analysis of multiple data sources. Since our vision is to help businesses around the globe to drastically improve their efficiencies by leveraging Rallyware employee engagement platform the role of a Financial Analyst is key to our company’s growth. In this position, you will be able to make an impact on large enterprises around the world by understanding the platform usage data and connecting it to each business KPIs.
- Generate internal financial analyses that assist and influence business success. Develop models and benchmarks to ensure we always deploy the right capital in the right places at the right time
- Prepare financial reports and partner with the Rallyware Customer Success team to help them deliver to each customer financial reports on how the platform is affecting their KPIs
- Provide financial modeling and financial analysis services to create business cases of validating Return-On-Investment (ROI) for Rallyware Programs for our various US-based and global clients
- Understand and assess clients’ strategic business needs and, using financial modeling and analysis, transform them into specific product requirements within the client’s budget, to be communicated to the internal Rallyware product development team
- Provide timely, insightful, and relevant financial analysis to facilitate major business decisions, including decisions related to client pricing, budgeting, ROI, and financial analysis on profitability for each contract
- Develop and maintain revenue and expense models to determine profitability with each client and specific project; request additional budgets from Rallyware executive team, if necessary
- Organize and lead reviews of financial results and data across the company
- Develop requirements for new and improved data sets, reports, and dashboards
- Work with an engineering team to implement projects to improve data quality and enable new financial analyses
- Drive automation, efficiency, and accuracy in our planning and reporting
- Identify and drive platform improvement opportunities
- Ensure compliance with specific client policies and all relevant regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business or related quantitative field
- 2+ years of finance experience
- Advanced analytical skills as well as a demonstrated ability to quantify complex business questions
- Experience optimizing financial processes for speed, agility, and insight
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep on ambiguous challenges and deliver actionable insights
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated curiosity to learn complex new subjects quickly
- 5+ years of finance experience
- Experience presenting ideas to senior executives
- Experience with data extraction and modeling using SQL, Power Query, Python or similar tools
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- MBA or Master’s degree in Finance or related field preferred
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!