PROGRAM / PROJECT MANAGER – CUSTOMER ONBOARDING
05 – 16 – 2019
The Onboarding Project Manager is a key member of the Customer Success team. The primary responsibility of this position is to lead program implementation and software deployments for small to large scale customers and ensure a smooth customer onboarding in support of customer goals.
This position requires strong customer facing skills to manage implementation resources and to provide value added training and consulting services while managing customer engagements.
- Work with customers to clearly understand their business needs and to design programs using Rallyware offerings to accomplish their business goals and objectives.
- Based on program design, define the scope of the implementation project and develop a detailed project plan.
- Clearly break down complex projects into identifiable work streams and build well-structured project plans.
- Precisely manage project timelines and scope, accurately assess and mitigate risks to ensure successful project launch.
- Facilitate working sessions and meetings required to drive customer requirements, communicate status and/or support risk mitigation strategies.
- Exhibit excellent communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of project timelines, milestones, and delivery expectations.
- Create training curriculum based on customer needs and product features.
- Incorporate motivating, creative, and interactive training techniques to enhance the training experience, in an effort to maximize customer use and improve retention.
- Work with internal resources to update/create end-user online self-directed training materials.
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the Rallyware products and solutions and act as the trusted advisor to customers.
- Summarize and report on project status for internal management.
- Make sure that all members of the Rallyware team are engaged and focused on our customers’ ultimate objectives.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of relevant business experience in a fast-paced SaaS technology, digital agency, or strategy consulting environment.
- Background in information technology, software, B2B service/relationship management
- Full software implementation life cycle experience.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external clients to define project requirements and expectations.
- Proven ability to manage projects, take charge and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand complex solutions and concisely articulate the value propositions in such a way that is easily understood by target audiences.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate extremely well both orally and in writing and deliver stand-up and online presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to manage customer expectations in complex situations as well as align best practices.
- Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats (Project Manager, Training Manager, Program Content Developer, and Consultant).
- Ability to manage multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to develop materials that depict examples of our software solutions.
- Travel to customer sites as required.
Possibility to work remotely
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!