TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Location Ukraine, Kharkiv
Technical Project Manager at Rallyware is an energetic, communicative, empathetic, and high-performing role that supports and scales our product effort to meet our strong growth objectives across our enterprise customer base. The Technical Project Manager’s job is to help maintain and execute the product roadmap, to drive the development of new features and improvement of existing functionality within our mobile apps and web apps, and to bridge the gap between the engineering and customer success teams in a variety of demanding, mission-critical environments.
- Gain a deep understanding of and become a subject matter expert of Rallyware’s platforms, our history, our customers, and our vision for the future;
- Take a central role in maintenance and end-to-end coordination of new product feature requests, forming product requirements documentation and specifications, and ensuring effective execution of associated product workflows;
- Support the development of UX/UI designs, one-pagers, functional specs, sprint planning, and prioritization in close collaboration with the Product Manager, Design, Engineering, and Implementations;
- Scale and maintain ongoing channels of product-related communication with internal stakeholders, including discovery sessions, customer case deep dives, product release updates, and others;
- Work closely with the customer success team to facilitate effective understanding of product capabilities, gather feedback and suggestions, and work with the Product Manager to help turn them into functional requirements for configurable, generalizable platform features;
- Ensure that all team members have access to the most current product resources, information, plans, and delivery timelines;
- Keep everyone focused on the team and customer objectives to support predictable team velocity and alignment with company goals.
Competencies and Requirements:
Above all, the Technical Project Manager is a person who is enthusiastic, diligent, communicative, detail-oriented, with a keen eye for design and usability, a sense of ownership, and a high degree of empathy for our users, our customers, and our fellow team members. Much like you will learn from us, we expect to learn from you and build great things together along the way. Oftentimes, this will entail researching and suggesting new processes within the organization that haven’t existed before, diving deep into a variety of current and anticipated customer use cases, and being a facilitator within different communication channels in a distributed, multicultural team.
A successful Technical Project Manager can demonstrate and excel in the priorities liste above, along with the guidelines below.
- Previous experience with product ownership and/or project management (B2B/Enterprise preferred);
- A balance of technical and business acumen translating to effective communication with users and business stakeholders to evaluate priorities and inform product changes;
- High degree of comfort with ambiguity and change;
- Excellent time management skills and experience working in distributed/remote team environments;
- Great attention to detail, whether it concerns pixel-perfect UI, corner cases in specifications, feature release timelines, or well-written in-product microcopy;
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, and deeply empathetic;
- Demonstrate a “get it done” attitude and strong degree of ownership with an ability to both think and plan strategically, but also roll up your sleeves to execute on your plan;
- Deep understanding of how modern mobile apps, web apps, and emerging technologies are used for a means to engage, motivate, retain, and increase performance and productivity of users from a wide variety of demographics, socioeconomic backgrounds, and business use cases;
- Ability to collaborate with teammates to negotiate direction on design, technology, and customer needs for maximum business impact;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts in clear, non-technical terms;
- Advanced level of English.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch shortly!