SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER
Location Ukraine, Europe
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Peru, and Argentina. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
- 5+ years of UI/UX design experience;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
- Up-to-date portfolio;
- Knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines;
- Knowledge of Web standards;
- Experience in creating wireframes, user flows, mockups;
- Good knowledge of visual design (typography, grid systems, color theory, iconography, and other related aspects);
- Keen eye for details and high-quality designs;
- Ability to understand the target audience and adapt designs.
- Gather and evaluate product requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Illustrate low-fidelity design concepts using wireframes, user flows, sitemaps, etc.;
- Create complex medium-, and high-fidelity mockups and prototypes;
- Participate in company design system creation;
- Prepare and present ideas to internal teams;
- Conduct adjustments based on user feedback;
- Prepare design files for development;
- Create design specifications;
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior;
- Team management.
- Google suite;
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator / Affinity Photo & Designer / Pixelmator Pro / else.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply for this role by clicking here