SENIOR AUTOMATION QA ENGINEER
Location Europe, Canada, Latin America
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, the stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with a primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, and Kharkiv. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
- Prior working experience of implementing Test Automation Frameworks that are used at a scale;
- Hands-on experience with BDD and E2E;
- Understanding solid patterns of testing (Page Object, Unit, Integration testing);
- Solid skills in testing frameworks such as Playright, Jest, etc;
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs;
- Experience in Web and Mobile testing;
- Good hands-on experience with GIT, Jenkins, Team City systems;
- Knowledge of test automation tools (e.g. Cucumber QTP, SilkTest, Selenium, etc.);
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, TestRail, or similar test management tools;
- Excellent knowledge of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience doing Code reviews;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Build a test infrastructure that is treated in the same manner as production code;
- Help drive best practices and processes across the teams;
- Help automate all aspects of the software engineering process;
- Advocate for testing and quality across the company;
- Build test tooling that is used across all engineering teams;
- Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, and develop creative solutions to multi-platform testing problems.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!