Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, the stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with a primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, and Kharkiv. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
- Ensure quality of process and delivery;
- Align stakeholder and team expectations;
- Support delivery team with planning, grooming, and execution;
- Support Product Manager and Technical Leads with backlog management and product delivery;
- Manage scrum artifacts and ceremonies;
- Coaching to ensure that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Team as well as possible;
- Coach causing a change that increases the productivity of the Team;
- Quality gate for Stories/Tasks from Team PO / Business PO;
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed;
- Helping the Development Team to create high-value products documenting measurements/KPIs;
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management Own of Jira Project;
- Responsible for team measurements and KPIs;
- Leading and coaching the environment in its Scrum adoption;
- Shielding the team from disturbance and external threats;
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach;
- Experience in coaching multiple teams and individuals for performance in an Agile environment;
- Knowledgeable in Agile, Scrum, and preferably a scaling framework such SAFe or LeSS;
- Strong leadership and communication skills, empathy, and self-awareness;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Practical knowledge of Jira, Notion, Confluence;
- Proficient in English, more importantly, a good communicator.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- An excellent compensation package;
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!