SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Location Remote, Eastern US
Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with a primary focus on direct selling.
About The Role:
If you do not want to be a cog in a machine and instead want to be part of a growing startup, this role is for you! Rallyware is expanding its SDR team and looking for someone who wants to be part of a growing company within the Performance Enablement industry. Our SDRs are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team and will be our boots on the ground in generating new business for our sales team.
Our Sales Development program is an excellent place to jumpstart your sales career by building a solid foundation in sales while paving the pathway for your progression into sales.
Your primary responsibility is to generate qualified meetings for sales, generating a robust pipeline. You will partner with marketing and sales to execute outbound lead generation campaigns. This position is focused on outbound prospecting and the qualification of leads.
What You’ll Do:
- Source prospects and reach out through cold calling, email, and LinkedIn to build a strong pipeline for sales;
- Schedule meetings with prospects for sales;
- Research and pre-qualify target companies;
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers;
- Communicate the value & benefit of our solution to prospects;
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met.
- Comfortable with a startup environment and flexible to change;
- Desire to move up the ranks and become an Account Executive in the future;
- A highly organized professional with excellent research skills;
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- The drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals;
- A growth mindset, consistently working to improve your skills and adapt to a constantly changing environment;
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored;
- Ability to articulate the product value proposition;
- Prior experience with cold calling is preferred but not required;
- Bachelor’s degree or life experience.
We offer 100% remote positions, competitive salaries, medical, vision, and dental insurance, and unlimited vacation time.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply for this role by clicking here.