SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Peru, and Argentina. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for creating Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) that build a pipeline for the sales organization. The LDR team maintains an ABM lead cadence and serves as the main point of contact to build relationships with inbound and outbound leads, responses to proactive marketing campaigns, and web inquiries sourced from Marketing.
We are seeking individuals who have current experience in a similar role and are experienced in a B2B outbound lead-qualification environment.
- Build rapport with contacts who have responded to Marketing resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process;
- Reach out to target accounts via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources;
- Articulate the Company’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest. Promote software solutions with various management levels and professionals across technical and business disciplines;
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Company technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and Identify opportunities that meet minimum qualification criteria for the sales field;
- Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics, and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses;
- Gather key information to update the CRM system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy;
- Achieve or exceed goals on a monthly basis;
- Follow touchpoint cadence and meet response targets for inbound leads.
- 2 + years of outbound / inbound calling experience;
- Clear written and verbal communication skills;
- English level — upper intermediate or higher;
- Ability to create sales email sequences;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Outstanding communication & team working skills;
- Personal drive and internal motivation towards high achievement;
- Desire to learn, grow professionally, and potentially take other responsibilities.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch shortly!