Location Ukraine, Kharkiv
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company- specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market- leading customers across the globe to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with a primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, and Kharkiv. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
- 0,5-1 year of experience in QA;
- Experience in Web and Mobile testing;
- Experience in API testing;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence or similar test management tools;
- Experience in creating test documentation;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and the software development life cycle;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical teams;
- Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of test automation;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages.
- Testing of web and mobile applications;
- Bug management;
- Write test documentation;
- Cover the existing and new functionality with test documentation;
- Analyze business requirements and address requirements that are missing, unclear, inconsistent or may lead to potential defects within the application and or processes.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth;
- Accounting and legal support.