PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
Location United States, Remote
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of a gig economy with onboarding, training, incentives and opportunity management to ensure their success in reaching their unique goals. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Pampered Chef, Salesforce.com, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with an initial focus on direct selling, tech and insurance.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across the US, Toronto (Canada), Lima (Peru), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Barcelona (Spain), and various cities in Ukraine. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing positioning, enabling go-to-market strategy and supporting marketing projects and campaigns. This person will help drive our strategic entry into new categories and market segments. The Manager will coordinate strategy and execution of tactics among functional areas within the Marketing Department and will work closely with the sales and product management teams.
- Product messaging and positioning – Develops product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market for each vertical;
- Sales enablement – Partner with the Product Management team to communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team. Develops the sales tools and training that support the selling process of the product;
- Content – Owns and creates content strategy (e.g., data sheets, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, user guides, web tutorials, web content, presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements) to articulate the benefits of the product to the world;
- Market research – Understands consumer insights as well as the industry and competitive landscape to drive meaningful differentiation from competitors;
- Drafts the narrative and story of the product to share with multiple stakeholders (internal, external, current, and prospective clients);
- Provides timely and accurate communication to cross-functional teams to ensure awareness of participation and alignment in marketing initiatives;
- Assess the effectiveness of the projects and campaigns on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes;
- Works collaboratively with various teams (sales, product, design, and content) to implement strategies, and drive growth and customer success.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS product marketing;
- Experience and knowledge with market research and business analytics;
- Ability to connect product knowledge with market needs;
- Obsessed with growth and experience with looking for new opportunities to grow the company’s market share;
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties;
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply for this role by clicking here.