JUNIOR MARKETING SPECIALIST
As a marketing specialist, you are responsible for developing, publishing and promoting promotion content strategies. You build and deliver compelling, keyword-rich, actionable content, including social media content, prospecting emails, infographics, etc. You are responsible for persona development, proactive outreach campaigns, and continuous organic growth of incoming leads.
- Identify, prioritize and enter the channels to be present on
- Plan and execute proactive cold outreach to prospects on social media
- Design and implement social media & email marketing campaigns
- Suggest improvements in content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads
- Publish engaging content across channels – content structure, development, distribution, and measurement
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns. Report on traffic generated by the campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media. Monitor social space for related topics and conversations.
- Monitor activities of main competitors in social media
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing for enterprise solutions
- Proficient with Google and other social media analytics
- Project management skills and ability to focus on deliverables (engagement, leads, traffic)
- Excellent analytical skills and structured thinking capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-driven takes ownership and shows accountability
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch shortly!