Location Ukraine, Kharkiv
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting Company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a Company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The Company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, Toronto, and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the Company forward.
Now we are inviting an experienced HR Manager to join our HR department in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Leading full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, closing);
- Collaborating with hiring managers around role definition, pipeline calibration, interviewing, candidate assessment, and decision-making;
- Building effective and trusting relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and the whole team;
- Creating and placing vacancies at different professional resources;
- Maintaining candidates database;
- Monitoring job market.
- At least six months of recruiting experience, preferably in the IT industry (desirable);
- Good knowledge of IT market, its players, recruitment tools and search channels;
- Good skills in candidates direct search and selection;
- Understanding of full cycle recruitment process;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Result-oriented and attentive to details team player.
Bonus points for:
- Intermediate English.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!