Customer Support Manager
Location Ukraine, Kharkiv
Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right learning or business activity to the right individual at the right time. The platform connects company-specific goals with workforce performance data utilizing AI and science-based gamification.
Rallyware has been adopted in 57 countries supporting over 20 languages for millions of users. It has been used to empower workforces in such companies as Samsung, Avon, Nu Skin, Mary Kay, Recruit, and many others, to coach, train, and motivate their people through personalized scalable engagement programs that achieve faster employee onboarding, higher sales, increased participation in corporate initiatives, and other unique business goals.
- Minimum 0,5 years previous experience of Customer support;
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced English writing skills;
- Great computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel; Google Sheets);
- Familiarity with Help Scout, JIRA, Confluence, GitHub;
- Customer oriented and responsible attitude;
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills;
- Advanced problem-solving and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Desire to learn and develop in the fast-paced work environment.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with email correspondence;
- Тechnical background;
- Knowledge of other languages, especially Spanish.
- Basic understanding of Agile methodology.
- Provide T1, T2 support via email and help desk software Help Scout;
- Make sure that every request is triaged, tracked and resolved, and that customers are kept updated throughout the process in a timely manner;
- Apply first level troubleshooting and document, escalate issues for further resolution if necessary;
- Interact with technical and QA teams.
- Flexible hours, remote work days;
- Cozy office in the city center;
Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
- Collaborative international team environment;
Minimum bureaucracy and no time tracking systems;
- Regular corporate events and teambuilding;
Corporate English classes;
- Excellent compensation package.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!