Location Kharkiv, Ukraine
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Peru, and Argentina. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
- 1+ year of previous work experience as HR Manager (IT industry is preferable, but not a must);
- English level — Intermediate or higher;
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures;
- A people-centered mindset to build strong relationships with employees;
- Ability to manage workflow with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities;
- The ability to work effectively in a multitasking environment;
- Experience organizing learning or corporate events;
- Ability to solve conflict situations between employees;
- Ability to rally a team and build proper culture;
- Always try new approaches and look for the best ways to do your daily routine.
- Onboarding/offboarding of team members to provide the best employee experience;
- Track and update team members’ vacation days data;
- Update company organizational chart;
- Risk assessment and retention activities;
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation;
- Conduct regular one-to-one and performance review meetings with team members;
- Participate, support and develop various HR initiatives;
- Work closely with managers across the Company to improve team engagement and development;
- Organize and manage corporate events and team-building activities.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!