Location Ukraine, Kharkiv
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting Company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a Company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The Company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, Toronto, and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the Company forward.
Now we are inviting an experienced HR Manager to join our HR department in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- 2+ years of successful experience in leading HR function in IT Company;
- In-depth knowledge of Ukraine labour laws;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people across different locations, cultures and levels within the Company;
- Understanding of Human Psychology;
- Knowledge of HR best practices and instruments and continuous learning and self-development in the professional area;
- Paperwork management experience;
- Good problem solving and conflict management skills;
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills;
- Strong English speaking and writing skills (Upper-intermediate level of English is a must).
Will be a plus:
- Recruitment background;
- Experience in IT product companies.
- Understand the Company’s goals and purposes so as to continue to enhance the Company’s performance;
- Process onboarding, adaptation and terminations of contractors;
- Host regular one-to-one and performance review meetings with contractors;
- Analyze team’s engagement in the Company, personnel turnover reasons;
- Identify hiring needs for the Company, develop and implement hiring plan;
- Support contractors on various issues related to HR (vacation, compensation, career development);
- Support managers across the Company to improve team engagement and development; proactively identify potential issues, coaching and supporting managers and contractors towards solutions, and identifying areas of opportunity for training and development;
- Maintain knowledge of applicable laws and regulations applicable to people management and employment including labour laws and standards, privacy, human rights, etc.
- Take initiative to propose and implement ongoing improvements to the Company’s HR brand and HR policies;
- Track and update contractors’ vacation days;
- Support in planning and facilitating team activities and events;
- Take part in updating Company organizational chart;
- Handle all the necessary paperwork;
- Promote Company values so all contractors contribute to building our Company culture.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!