Location Europe, Remote
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, and Kharkiv. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
- 4+ years of commercial experience with HTML, CSS, Sass/SCSS;
- Expert in cross-browser developing;
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS. Popular libraries and best practices;
- Good knowledge of OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns principles;
- Good knowledge of Flow/TypeScript;
- Experience with writing unit tests;
- Experience with Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc;
- English — Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with PHP, Twig;
- Experience with MobX;
- Experience with CI/CD (pipelines, configs);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with storybook.
- Developing, architecturing new features and supporting the current application;
- Bugfixing and writing unit tests;
- Performing code review, UI optimizations;
- Collaborate with frontend, backend, ui developers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- An excellent compensation package;
- Flexible hours;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply for this role by clicking here.