Location Ukraine, Europe, Remote
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, the stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with a primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, and Kharkiv. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience, preferably with B2B/enterprise solutions;
- Substantial experience working with Linux-based solutions;
- Knowledge of cloud solutions and proven experience with AWS is required;
- Experience with Terraform;
- Solid experience with K8s and Docker;
- Basic programming skills in Python or Go would be a plus;
- Knowledge of various monitoring tools like Prometheus, CloudWatch, etc.;
- Experience with configuration management using Ansible;
- Good understanding of networking, common protocols, and services;
- Working experience with CI/CD tools;
- Good knowledge of the latest industry trends and proven ability to articulate them clearly and confidently;
- Excellent working knowledge of best practices and IT operations in supporting demanding, scalable, always-up, always-available production environments.
- Work directly with the Engineering team to test and monitor system integrity;
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management;
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning;
- Monitor performance metrics and develop ways to improve;
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards;
- Document and design various processes, including revising existing processes;
- Improve infrastructure development and application development;
- Setup work processes within the DevOps functional area;
- Implement and maintain high-load and high-availability infrastructure;
- Setup, manage and improve cloud environments based on business and engineering needs;
- Actively participate in architecting and automation of CI/CD pipelines.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- An excellent compensation package;
- Flexible hours + remote work days;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply for this role by clicking here.