Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, Toronto, and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
- Interface with analytics, customer success and product teams to understand and deliver on their custom reporting needs for a number of clients;
- Ability to navigate different data schemas and utilize SQL to fulfill requests on a regular and ad hoc basis;
- Create visually clear presentations of the reported data with any descriptions necessary;
- Provide product development recommendations around emerging metrics as well as new client requirements.
- 1+ year of professional data analysis or analytics related experience;
- Proficiency in SQL (able to write complex SQL queries);
- Python scripting experience;
- Experience with Google Analytics API (very preferred experience with GA4);
- Experience with data visualization and ability to tell stories with data;
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!