CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, the stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with a primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Peru, and Argentina. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
- Schedule : from 11 am to 7 pm (Ukrainian time zone).
- Minimum 1-year previous experience in Customer support;
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced English writing skills;
- Great computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel; Google Sheets);
- Familiarity with Help Scout, JIRA, Confluence, GitHub;
- Customer-oriented and responsible attitude;
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills;
- Advanced problem-solving and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Desire to learn and develop in a fast-paced work environment.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with email correspondence;
- Тechnical background;
- Basic understanding of Agile methodology.
- Provide T1, and T2 support via email and help desk software Help Scout;
- Make sure that every request is triaged, tracked, and resolved, and that customers are kept updated throughout the process in a timely manner;
- Apply first-level troubleshooting and document, escalate issues for further resolution if necessary;
- Interact with technical and QA teams.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career, and professional growth.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply for this role by clicking here