CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, and Kharkiv, Ukraine, and we are currently hiring in Canada, with the primary focus on the Greater Toronto Area. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
The Customer Success Manager is a key member of the Customer Success team. The primary responsibility of this position is to establish strong, long-term client relationships, lead program implementation and software deployments for small to large scale customers and ensure a smooth customer onboarding in support of customer goals.
This position requires strong customer facing skills to manage implementation resources and to provide value added training and consulting services while managing customer engagements.
- Work with customer accounts to clearly understand their business needs and design training programs that support these objectives
- Develop and implement strategies for customer account growth, achieve assigned strategic account objective
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Based on program design, define the scope of the implementation project and develop a detailed project plan
- Clearly break down complex projects into identifiable work streams and build well-structured project plans
- Precisely manage project timelines and scope, accurately assess and mitigate risks to ensure successful project launch
- Facilitate working sessions and meetings required to drive customer requirements, communicate status and/or support risk mitigation strategies
- Exhibit excellent communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of project timelines, milestones, and delivery expectations
- Create training curriculum based on customer needs and product features
- Incorporate motivating, creative, and interactive training techniques to enhance the training experience, in an effort to maximize customer use and improve retention
- Work with internal resources to update/create end-user online self-directed training materials
- Work with the analytics team to design meaningful project reporting and help conduct project analysis and calculate ROI
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the Rallyware products and solutions and act as a trusted advisor to customers
- Summarize and report on project status for internal management
- Make sure that all members of the Rallyware team are engaged and focused on our customers’ ultimate objectives.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of relevant business experience in a fast-paced SaaS technology, digital agency, or strategy consulting environment
- Experience in L&D, Direct Selling, Customer Success would be a huge plus
- Background in information technology, software, B2B service/relationship management
- Full software implementation life cycle experience
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external clients to define project requirements and expectations
- Proven ability to manage projects, take charge and meet deadlines
- Strong consulting experience, ability to understand complex solutions and concisely articulate the value propositions in such a way that is easily understood by target audiences
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate extremely well both orally and in writing and deliver stand-up and online presentations to internal and external audiences
- Ability to manage customer expectations in complex situations as well as align best practices.
- Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats (Project Manager, Training Manager and Consultant)
- Ability to manage multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to develop materials that depict examples of our software solutions
- Travel to customer sites as required
- Experience with Project Management tools – JIRA, Confluence.
- Fluent Spanish will be a big plus
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch shortly!