Content Manager/Configuration Specialist
Location Ukraine, Kharkiv
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, and Kharkiv. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
- Advanced to Upper-intermediate English;
- Good skills in creating high-quality presentation content and documentation;
- Constant pursuit of excellence, attention to details;
- Ability to plan and prepare written communication;
- Capacity to work with groups to build consensus;
- Desire to grow and develop.
Would be a plus:
- Experienced PC user (knowledge of UI/UX patterns will be an advantage);
- Knowledge of Spanish language;
- Experience with graphic editors;
- Experience with CMS, LMS;
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Create flowcharts to represent training programs and user journey maps;
- Configure programs and system modules according to approved journey maps and specification documents;
- Validate suggested configurations and flows to ensure that implemented setup addresses the business requirements;
- Configure environment look and feel;
- Upload and manage existing content, as well as occasionally create some training content from scratch or/and based on provided materials;
- Gather information for analysis of customer needs from learning management perspective;
- Develop concepts and ideas in compliance with brand communication strategy;
- Create various product documentation — specification documents, user guides, customer onboarding materials, process documents, product release notes, system requirements, etc.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 working days of annual paid vacation;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Friendly and engaging professional team;
- An opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth;
- Accounting and legal support.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch shortly!