CONTENT MANAGER/CONFIGURATION SPECIALIST
Location Ukraine, Kharkiv
Rallyware’s mission is to provide every member of any distributed group with meaningful opportunities to feel connected, engaged, and valued within the overarching community to unlock their full potential. Rallyware’s Performance Enablement Platform delivers the right training and business activities to the right people at the right time by connecting company-specific business goals with their workforce performance data. We believe in the power of every single employee leading a company to success, and we foster this power with the help of our highly scalable, data-driven mobile and web platforms. Rallyware is trusted by market-leading customers across the globe, including Samsung, Avon, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, and many others, to achieve higher sales, faster onboarding, increased adherence and participation in initiatives, stronger digital presence of corporate learning and development, more effective communication, and many other business objectives across a variety of industries, with primary focus on direct selling.
Rallyware was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across Chicago, Virginia Beach, Toronto, and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
We are seeking a Content Manager/Configuration Specialist to administer the Rallyware platforms that we create for our customers. Your primary responsibility will be to upload provided content and configure the platform environment to meet customers’ needs and expectations.
- Upload and manage content provided by customers, as well as occasionally create some training content based on provided materials;
- Configure logic of training programs and system modules according to specification documents provided by the Rallyware Customer Success members;
- Validate suggested configurations and flows to ensure that implemented setup addresses the business requirements;
- Configure environment look and feel;
- Occasionally create various product documentation — requirements specification documents, user guides, customer onboarding materials, flow charts and process documents, product release notes, system requirements, etc;
- Consult customers and Customer Success fellow members on configuration solutions in order to address customer needs and create desired training user experience.
Required Skills and Characteristics:
- Upper-intermediate to Advance English;
- Attention to details;
- Extremely responsible;
- Excellent communications, organization, and time management skills;
- Skills in creating high-quality visually appealing content, presentations, and documentation;
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines;
- Capacity to work with groups to build consensus and rapport.
Will Be a Plus:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Notion;
- Experience with CMS, LMS;
- Experience with graphic editors;
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS;
- Experienced PC user;
- Understanding of UI/UX patterns;
- Spanish language.
If you think that this opportunity matches well your experience, skills and what you are naturally good at – please apply with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch shortly!